Here are links to information on immigration offices in Seoul.
- Seoul Immigration Office Anguk (Sejongno Branch) Seoul, Korea | Anguk immigration office services people in the areas of Jongno-gu, Jung-gu, Eunpyeong-gu, Dongdaemun-gu, Jungnang-gu, Dobong-gu, Seongbuk-gu, Gangbuk-gu and Nowon-gu of Seoul.
- Seoul Immigration Office Omokgyo Seoul, Korea | The Seoul Immigration Office at Omokgyo covers the areas of Seoul (exculding Jongno-gu, jung-gu, Eunpyeong-gu,Dongdaemun-gu, Jungnang-gu, Dobong-gu, Seongbuk-gu, Gangbuk-gu and Nowon-gu of Seoul ), Gwangmyeong City, Seongnam City, Anyang City, Hanam City and Gwacheon City.
- How do I know which office is in my jurisdiction? | Exploring Korea
- Alien Registration | Official Site of Korea Tourism Org.
- Immigration Contact Center for foreigners | The Immigration Contact Center is a multilingual information counter that offers civil affairs consultation, which is needed for the adjustment of foreigners living in Korea, and information guidance through online and telephone.
- Search immigration-related offices
- Immigration Office Locations, Korea | korea4expats
- Korea Immigration Service | Goverment Organization