Insadong street is one of the most visited places in Seoul by foreigners and Koreans as well. It is famous for traditional antique shop, art galleries, souvenir shops and various street food.
Here are reviews of Insadong by foreigners that will give you ideas about what the place is like.
- “I like Insadong because it just simply makes me happy! It’s a great place for anything related to traditional culture, crafts, and art.”
- “Even if you’re not that into arts and crafts, you’ll still have fun here. It’s an entertaining area with a pleasant vibe and lots of good street food.“
- “If you wish to buy some souvenirs back home, including dolls, key chains, fridge magnets or others, I found Insadong is the cheapest of all places that we went in Korea, or at least Seoul.“
Now that you read what tourists think about Insadong, check out more information that will make your visit to the street more enjoyable.
- Basic information on Insadong from Korea Tourism Organization
- History of Insadong on Wikipedia
- Reviews and tips on visiting Insadong from foreign travelers on tripadvisor
- More reviews. Also information on hotels near Insadong
- 30 best Insadong restaurants
- Insadong post on airbnb with lots of photos and nearby lodging.
- Teahouse tour in Insadong
- Alive Museum (exhibitions of optical illusion art and digital media)